Class A CDL Training Program
Earn Your CDL With Us
Our Commercial Truck Driving Program is four weeks in length and at the conclusion of training, you will earn your class A commercial driver’s license (CDL). The program consists of classroom learning, pre-trip and post-trip inspections, cab familiarization, proper shifting techniques, backing, turning, parking, and basic road skills. During the first week, you will be in the classroom preparing to pass your written permit test. Next, you’ll move to the yard and learn about pre-trip inspections, parking, and maneuvering. At the end of the program, one of our experienced trainers will supervise your on-the-road training. This is where you will gain the knowledge and confidence to operate a truck safely and efficiently. This program includes endorsements for hazardous materials (hazmat), tanker, doubles/triples, and passenger.
What Our Program Includes
The program tuition and fees include:
- CDL Physical: In order to get your license, you will need to be examined by an approved doctor. This is to ensure that you don’t have any health issues that would interfere with your ability to operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Drug Screen: Truck drivers must be screened for drug use prior to getting their CDL.
- CDL Written Tests: Our program covers material for the general knowledge and combination vehicle exams, which are required to earn your commercial learner’s permit (CLP). We will also prepare you for the written exam which removes the air brakes restriction. Four endorsement tests are also included in the curriculum and are covered by your tuition and fees: hazmat, tanker, doubles/triples, and passenger.
- Background Check Fees: The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) runs a background check for individuals seeking a hazmat endorsement.
- CDL Road Tests: After earning your CLP, you will take a driving test to get your license.
- All Books: The cost of the program includes any necessary books.
Get On the Road and Earning in As Little as Four Weeks
If you are ready to enter the exciting and rewarding trucking industry, we can help you get started. Our experienced instructors are committed to the success of our students and will give you valuable skills that will continue to benefit you throughout your career.