Financial Assistance

Options to Manage CDL Cost

Financial Assistance at Phoenix Truck Driving School

At Phoenix Truck Driving School, we understand that not everyone can afford to pay for the cost of CDL training upfront. Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify, and many trucking companies will reimburse the cost of your training. Qualified veterans may use the GI Bill® to obtain the necessary qualifications and certifications for quality and stable employment opportunities in the transportation industry.


Phoenix Truck Driving School students who qualify for the Montgomery GI Bill® and the Post-9/11 GI Bill® can receive tuition assistance and a monthly subsistence payment while attending truck driving school. The Post-9/11 GI Bill® may be transferred to your spouse or children if you meet specific requirements. Qualified individuals can receive up to $18,077.50 annually in tuition assistance and will be eligible for 15 years after separation.


Under the Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35), spouses and dependent children between the ages of 18 and 26 of deceased or 100% disabled veterans are eligible for educational assistance if the veteran’s death or disability was service-related.

Learn More About Available Financial Assistance

If you are interested in learning more about financial assistance options, one of our advisors will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We can discuss whether you might qualify for GI Bill® funding or if there is another way to manage the cost of CDL training. It is our goal to make the transition from military service into the rewarding trucking industry as easy as possible for you. You can also attend a virtual or in-person open house to chat with us about cost, job placement assistance, and anything else you are curious about related to our programs.

To learn more about options to cover CDL cost, contact us today.

**GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill


Ready for an exciting career? Ready to go places? Ready to make more money? Call 877-206-8344 to find out how soon you can get started. One of our advisors will walk you through the process of obtaining your CDL and explain how we can help you become a professional truck driver.


Building #635 Taylor Road, El Paso, TX 79906

(877) 206-8344

Thank you for getting in touch!

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us. If your inquiry is urgent, please use the telephone number listed below to talk to one of our staff members. Otherwise, we will reply by email as soon as possible.